Saturday, October 4, 2008

Twilight

I decided that I was going to add the Twilight Counter to my blog. I was probably the biggest skeptic of them all and waited forever to read these books by Stephanie Meyer. My good friend told me about them probably over a year ago and I kept saying, "No, I really don't think it is something that I would like" and then EVERYONE kept talking about them and I finally decided that I better read them and thankfully, my friend had them all and I finished the entire series (4 thick books) in one week - lots of sleep deprivation, but they WERE SO GOOD!!! I would finish one book and be like, I have to start the next book - they are contagious. I highly recommend this series for anyone who has not read them yet - you will be hooked. Now, in about another month, the Twilight movie is being released and I can hardly wait. There is some major Twilight fever going on here in Utah and there are BIG events planned locally! It should be LOTS of fun.

2 comments:

Peaceful Mommy Kayleen said...

Oh YEAH! Can't wait! Glad you finally caught the bug. :)

jenjamin said...

YEAH! I am glad you are a blogger. I think it is a fabulous way to stay connected! Thanks for letting me know about, I will be a loyal fan! XXOO miss you guys!

1st & 2nd Bear Lake Day Trip 2009


Our Boise Trip Over Thanksgiving


Our Family Pictures