Thursday, October 2, 2008

Parent Teacher Conferences





Today the girls had an early day and don't have school tomorrow as they had Parent Teacher Conferences. They both had glowing reports and we are very proud of them. I still can not even believe that they are in 2nd and 4th grade - they are just growing up too fast for my liking!!! Anyway, we went to Red Robin to celebrate and stuffed ourselves on their awesome fries and fry sauce (if you haven't had it, you've got to try it!) and then came home and the girls are having fun playing outside and so I thought I would take a picture of each of them. Samantha loves to pose as you will see and Sophie is always in a rush and wanted me to HURRY and take the picture so you'll see a couple of her quick poses.

1 comment:

Peaceful Mommy Kayleen said...

Cute pics! I looked at your family pics too, how fun! Gorgeous sunset. I like the girls' glasses - so cute. :)

1st & 2nd Bear Lake Day Trip 2009


Our Boise Trip Over Thanksgiving


Our Family Pictures