Wednesday, October 8, 2008

One of our Final Days in the Park!!!







Today after I picked up the girls, I thought it would be fun to take them to the park and let them play for awhile since our weather is beautiful today and in the low 70's - it's perfect outside! BUT, they are predicting that we are supposed to have a major cool front come through and snow on the valley floor this weekend. SO, I picked the girls up from school and we went to the park and sat at a picnic table and finished homework and did reading, etc. and then the girls played for about an hour and we all just enjoyed the nice weather. I'll be so sad for this to go away - it's just gorgeous. Anyway, enjoy these pics - I forgot my camera so these are taken on my cell phone. They had a lot of fun - doing "bronco horse" and raced on the rock climbing wall - I'm amazed at how agile they are!! Also, it was hilarious - Samantha came down the slide and it's hard to tell in the picture, but it was like static electricity and her hair was sticking straight out - VERY FUNNY! A great afternoon...

1 comment:

@mie said...

You are a better mom than I am. We spent that whole day inside!!! =( Your girls just keep getting cuter and cuter ... I vote you guys can NEVER move ... well, at least not until we do! =)

1st & 2nd Bear Lake Day Trip 2009


Our Boise Trip Over Thanksgiving


Our Family Pictures