Wednesday, August 13, 2008

We were on TV Today!

Well, our family ended up being on TV today and I really had no idea. All I knew was that our photographer (Highlite Photography) took our family pictures last Fall in Big Cottonwood Canyon and we got some awesome pictures. They moved to a new location this year and had told me that they loved some of our Fall pictures and that they may blow up a few to have in their studio to advertise Fall photos. Anyway, I got a call last night from the owner, Mindy, letting me know that they were going to be on "Good Things Utah" this morning and would it be alright if they used one of our pictures. I thought it would be a background picture, but it ended up being a picture that they got a close-up of our family. I was very surprised when I watched today. Check us out (to watch the clip, you click on the right): http://www.abc4.com/content/gtu/featured_on/story.aspx?content_id=c50e7177-f7d1-4e44-b13b-cd5d700814e1

1 comment:

Holly said...

I am trying to get my blog up and runnng for two months now. When you sent me yours I was remotivated until I kept trying to add gadgets. It is driving me crazy!!!!

1st & 2nd Bear Lake Day Trip 2009


Our Boise Trip Over Thanksgiving


Our Family Pictures