Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Cookie Lee Jewelry - My Convention is Finally Here!


I am so excited for this weekend! As many of you already know, I quit my nursing job almost 3 years ago to stay home with the girls and work on keeping my MS symptoms in remission. Since that time, I have remained symptom free and LOVE being home with my girls and family! I have continued to sell Cookie Lee Jewelry and absolutely LOVE this and it has become another one of my passions. I leave tomorrow morning to fly to California for our annual convention and the release of our Fall/Winter line and I know as always it is going to be awesome! It is such an amazing time for so many reasons. I get girls time, get to grow in my business and personally as well. It is an inspiring experience that I never want to miss! I posted a picture of our group last year that went and I can't wait for this year. It is the most awesome FUN you could ever imagine and I know I will never miss another one. If you are interested in checking out the jewelry, you can view my website at: www.cookielee.biz/lisaperkins Check back too on Monday, 8/25 as the brand new catalog will be posted then.

1 comment:

A day in life of the Pritchetts said...

Hey Lisa I'm glad things are going so well for you, thanks for the blog link.

1st & 2nd Bear Lake Day Trip 2009


Our Boise Trip Over Thanksgiving


Our Family Pictures