Sunday, August 24, 2008

Convention was Awesome - Check Out The New Catalog!













































I got home earlier tonight from California...it was such an AWESOME weekend. I left on Thursday for my Cookie Lee Jewelry convention in Anaheim as I had Leadership meetings in the afternoon. Convention began on Friday AM and lasted until today. It was an amazing weekend. This was my 6th convention and they get better every time. Cookie really outdid herself again on the new jewelry line - it never ceases to amaze me! The weekend was so fun - lot's of training and motivation and I'm so excited to hit the ground running again. I always come home so inspired and ready to go! Here are some of the FUN pics. Both of my sisters are also consultants and we love knowing that we get to have so much fun and catch up and spend "sister" time ~ We all laughed so much and stayed up TOO late and had hardly any sleep, but it truly was a blast all around. While I was there, I also received my $100,000 Career Sales Award and also received a National President's Sales Award from the Company. Check out the new catalog online: www.cookielee.biz/lisaperkins

1 comment:

Bryn said...

Hi Lisa!! I am so glad I got to catch up with you and all that you have been doing. I LOVE your short hair!! You look great as always! I love the new line of jewelry and congrats on your awesome award! Looks like you had so much fun...and to be with your sisters, that's the best part!!

1st & 2nd Bear Lake Day Trip 2009


Our Boise Trip Over Thanksgiving


Our Family Pictures