Sunday, January 18, 2009

TURKEY...
















I really was not sure how to title this one. As many of you have probably seen, we have had turkey's for awhile and back in December they were eating so much and were SO BIG, we decided that it was time for "Christmas Dinner". I know...we never intended to keep them for good, but it was still very hard. It was quite the day as my Mom was here visiting and we made ourselves scarce and Mark had a few helpers and 'spectators' that decided to join in. The turkeys were huge ~ we had 2 'toms' and 1 'hen'. When all was said and done, each tom weighed in at 30-35 lbs and the hen was 25lbs. Quite an ordeal and one I'm not sure that Mark will ever undertake again, but it is definitely an experience that I'm sure he will NEVER forget!!!

No comments:

1st & 2nd Bear Lake Day Trip 2009


Our Boise Trip Over Thanksgiving


Our Family Pictures