Sunday, January 18, 2009

Grammie Comes to Town!!!
















It was so fun for the holidays as my Mom/Grammie came for Christmas and New Year's and we had so much fun!!! She was here for almost 2 weeks and the girls loved having her here. We enjoyed lots of 'Hallmark' movies and after Christmas shopping and just getting in some good relaxation and family time. We really missed my Dad and it just was not quite the same, but we made it through. The holidays were definitely a difficult time and I thought of my Dad so much - it really makes you appreciate each and every day you have with those you love. The girls were in 7th Heaven as Santa brought them a Wii with Rockbank and Santa brought me Wii Fit so we all enjoyed that! We got lots of snow while Mom was here as well and with snow drifts at times, we even had up to 3-4 feet - it was ridiculous. WE LOVE YOU MOM!!!

No comments:

1st & 2nd Bear Lake Day Trip 2009


Our Boise Trip Over Thanksgiving


Our Family Pictures