Sunday, January 18, 2009

Cookie Lee Girl's Weekend!!
















Last weekend, I went to CA for a Leadership Conference and the Product Launch of our new Spring/Summer line and it was so amazing!!! It was 70 degrees while we were there and needless to say, we all had so much fun - I was quite sleep deprived by the end of the weekend. I posted some pictures from when we were there. Every time a new catalog comes out, I always say Cookie can't make it any better, but really this time, the new line is just phenominal. Check it out and let me know what you think: www.cookielee.biz/lisaperkins

1 comment:

A day in life of the Pritchetts said...

It's fun to see all of your new posts. I'm glad things are going well inspite of all the ups and downs we have to face in life. It's hard to have your first Christmas without Dad, and I can't say it's getting much easier. Hang in there.

1st & 2nd Bear Lake Day Trip 2009


Our Boise Trip Over Thanksgiving


Our Family Pictures