Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy 1-1-11 Everyone...

I can't believe that it's another year. Last night was a lot of fun...we spent the day relaxing in the house together as a family and made homemade pizzas for dinner and then watched "Knight and Day" (great movie) and then played scattergories. We had a great time and then we turned Dick Clark on and brought in the New Year all together as a family with some Sparkling Cider! It was great to bring in 2011 all together...I think it's the first year we have ALL stayed awake. Great Night...slept in this morning as none of us got to bed until about 1 in the morning so probably slept too long this morning, but felt good. I made homemade white bean chili for lunch (YUMMY if I do say so myself) and we are all stuffed now. The girls and I just finished some more scattergories and now are debating making some homemade chocolate chip cookies....very cold day out, but absolutely beautiful...I guess if we have to have cold below zero and single digit temperatures, having them with blue sky is the way to have it!!! 2010 brought our family many blessings and we are very thankful for that. We look forward to 2011 and what it will bring for our family....Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments:

1st & 2nd Bear Lake Day Trip 2009


Our Boise Trip Over Thanksgiving


Our Family Pictures