Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thanksgiving





I can't believe that Thanksgiving has come and gone already. Mom came to visit and although we had a short visit because of the weather...it was great having her here. We got lots of snow and so she arrived around lunch on Thanksgiving and left on Saturday afternoon to beat the storm. I love turkey dinner and I don't know why I don't make it more...maybe if I did, I would be so STUFFED after ever Thanksgiving dinner. My Mom made homemade rolls when she got here and then I was proud of myself as I did a 20lb turkey and stuffed it with homemade stuffing (my best yet), sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberries, green beans...YUM YUM...

No comments:

1st & 2nd Bear Lake Day Trip 2009


Our Boise Trip Over Thanksgiving


Our Family Pictures