Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Pumpkins



I wanted to add this to my blog this year as this is one of my highlights every year at Halloween. There is an older couple in our neighborhood that gets tons of pumpkins in early October and carves at least 20-30 pumpkins and has them on display for Halloween for everyone to see. This year, I talked to her when we trick-or-treated at their house and she said it is their family tradition and they have done it for the past 20 years. She said they have all their family come over and they carve all the pumpkins. This picture is from my cell so does not show all the detail, but it is truly an amazing site to see. She said this year that they even had someone come from the Deseret News and they were in last Wednesday's paper. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did.

1 comment:

@mie said...

That is so crazy because I pass their house atleast once a day and I always assumed they were those fake plug in pumpkins! I need to get new glasses! That is a super cool tradition!

1st & 2nd Bear Lake Day Trip 2009


Our Boise Trip Over Thanksgiving


Our Family Pictures