Saturday, November 8, 2008

Bella's Lullaby from Twilight

So I don't know how many of you are TWILIGHT fans out there, but the movie soundtrack was released on the 4th of this month and I can hardly wait for the movie to be released on the 21st. Anyway, I love the soundtrack, but I have to say I was a little disappointed with Bella's Lullaby thinking it was going to be all piano and it ended up hardly being any. Anyway, after a little more research, I found out that originally, it was supposed to be Robert Pattison's (the character that plays Edward) version, but he decided not to use it and I so wish he had as I love it. I finally found it on You Tube so for those of you who have listened to the soundtrack version, let me know what you think of this version in comparison.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72HsHfhxiUg

1 comment:

@mie said...

Look at you... you have definitely turned into a Twilight junkie! =) I feel so out of place because I haven't bought my movie ticket yet. Everyone I know is going at midnight!

1st & 2nd Bear Lake Day Trip 2009


Our Boise Trip Over Thanksgiving


Our Family Pictures