Saturday, October 31, 2009

Girl's Week in Park City...
















Well I know this is better late than never...My Mom, Sisters, Lori and Ris and I all met in mid-September for a week in Park City. My Mom has a timeshare and she traded for some time in Park City. We had a great time site seeing, shopping at the outlets, walking along main street, hiking and seeing the beautiful scenery. The Fall colors literally changed before our eyes the week we were there. It was such a relaxing week, just getting to sleep in, stay up late watching movies, sleeping in and doing whatever we wanted to. The week went way to fast, but we so enjoyed it. On the last day, one of my best friends, Marie came up for the day and spent with us and it was so great to see her and catch up. A great time was had by all and it was hard to come back to reality...

1 comment:

@mie said...

I am loving your longer hair!!!
It looks great on you! =)

1st & 2nd Bear Lake Day Trip 2009


Our Boise Trip Over Thanksgiving


Our Family Pictures