Thursday, March 26, 2009

Found a Rental - NOT!

I've decided that I am no longer going to write about things that are happening as every time I do, something happens and it does not work out so we are working on something else, but I am not writing about it until it is set in stone - HA. Continue to pray for us and hopefully I'll know more news in another week or so. BUT, the sad and exciting news is that we closed on our house yesterday. We are very excited that it did indeed sell in this economy and market, but are very sad to see our home that we have put so much of our hearts and soul into be sold to someone else. It is the right decision and we know it, but it still does not make it any easier. Our comfort is that our home was bought by an amazing family that we know will LOVE it and take care of it as much as we did. We move out by May 1st. We'll miss everyone so much.

3 comments:

Dara said...

Oh Lisa! I am sorry....Everything will work out, at least that is what I keep telling myself....Let me know if there is anything I can do!

jenjamin said...

WOW what a whirl wind you have been in. I have been very behind on blogging. Hope everything goes well, I am sure it will all work out. I miss you and think of you often.

jenjamin said...

BTW I have a sister that is in Boise that will be selling their house.

1st & 2nd Bear Lake Day Trip 2009


Our Boise Trip Over Thanksgiving


Our Family Pictures