Wednesday, September 17, 2008

GREAT NEWS!!!!

I don't know how many of you knew this, but I had an MRI last week. My doctor has done yearly MRI's since my initial diagnosis of MS back in April 2005 to monitor it. I am PLEASED to let you all know that I got a call today from his office telling me that these MRI's looked the same as the initial one and each year thereafter and my MS has not progressed any further ~ it has remained the same!!! I am so excited and thankful for this. I pray that it will continue to stay that way. I'll keep up those weekly, expensive shots if it means that my MS will stay in remission!!! YEAH...

7 comments:

Holly said...

I am so glad to here the good news! We love and miss you.

Holly

Dara said...

That is AWESOME Lisa! Great news!!!

@mie said...

Congrats Lisa!!! You deserve this big time! I am so excited for you.

A day in life of the Pritchetts said...

Lisa that is the best news, I'm so happy for you.

Lindsey said...

Lisa ~ That's amazing! If you don't mind what medication are you currently taken. My mom has been advised to switch medication in the event that her antibodies have built up resistance.

This is SUCH great news!

Thanks,
Lindsey Haas

Bryn said...

Lisa, I so often wonder how you are doing. That is such great news!! I am so glad you are healthy and enjoying life with your beautiful family!!

jenjamin said...

YIPEE!

1st & 2nd Bear Lake Day Trip 2009


Our Boise Trip Over Thanksgiving


Our Family Pictures